First of all, fyi, there are two different types of Instyler which are the orange one (the one I'm going to review) and the pink one. Some of you might ask, what's the difference?
1. Iron (metal) roll
2. Brush comb
3. Low, medium, and high temperature control (light indicator)
4. Rotation is always on
5. Can be used for both damp and dry hair
1. Ceramic roll
2. Styling comb
3. Digital temperature control up to 230 degree Celcius
4. Rotation is optional, can be activated or deactivated
5. Only for dry hair, safe for your hair
As you can see on the above photos, everything written on the box of this Orange Instyler are in Latin. Forgive me, I don't understand what's written there TT But worry free though, the user manual and styling tips pamphlet inside are written in English.
The Instyler is placed in a secured card box. Inside the box, there are: